Monday, September 14, 2009

Finally our trip... Part II


Sorry for the delay...but life is pretty crazy with a one year old. Kaisley is becoming quite the little girly, requiring ones attention pretty much 24/7...Well of course these photos did not upload in the correct order so they are little random but who cares anyways,at least there up :) Well below are a few pictures from the Play Mobile Fun Park!!! Let's just say Jenelle, Sam would be in Heaven!!! Scott and Christine live just minutes away from the Play mobile Headquarters, where they have this amazing park for kids to play, dig, swim, play some more, and of course imagine!!! You can't even believe how much stuff there is to do and every play mobile toy you could ever dream up, they had and you could play with them all!!! Lets just say they're were no kids fighting over toys because they had plenty to go around!

This was Vincent's favorite part of the Park the digger pit! Kaisley loved it too!
Here we are at Old Market Square in Prague!
The carriage ride was a blast!


I immeaditaely thought of Jay when I saw this awesome bike...you could fit like six people on that baby...and they are all pedaling.
Here is a sweet Czech lady playing with Kaisley


From our Hotel window
Enjoying some BBQ corn on the cob
The beautiful city of Prague!! It was amazing!!!

In front of the castle in Prague
Kaisley is peeking out our window of our Hotel room, isn't she a cutie, mullet and all!
This was on the train ride to Prague...it was about a 5 1/2 hour ride, lets just say it felt really long by hour 2...but it was an experience. Kaisley's first train ride...
Can you tell she was ready to get off...I know I was...free at last!

5 comments:

Kemp said...

looks like you had a great time! Oh and sweet Kaisley will be a year old on Wednesday. It is crazy how fast time goes. Her mullet is growing out nicely I am sure you can fit some pig tails with it now. Love ya

Christine Minert said...

Summer, we had a blast! I am so glad you guys came over, those will be memories we won't forget. Happy Birthday Kaisley! Love Christine and family

Mitch said...

Looks like so much fun! Kaisley has HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAISLEY!!!

-Britt

J & J said...

Happy Birthday to Kaisley! Crazy to think what you were experiencing a year ago today. You are such a wonderful mama. I wish that I could share this special day with you or at least see you more than twice a year. Big hugs and kisses, Jenelle

p.s. We must make it sometime to the playmobil park. Sam would go crazy!

Russ and Julie said...

Happy Birthday Kaisley! What a lucky girl to spend time in Europe before she's even a year old! Thanks for sharing your trip with us!