Friday, September 4, 2009

Our trip to Europe!!!! Part:1.....

Wow...what a trip we had! Thank you Scott, Christine, Vincent and little Ally and the best Grandma ever!!!! We had an amazing time and we are so grateful for everything you did for us...we miss you all sooo much! Kaisley is a bit bored these days...she wishes she could play with her cousins from sun up until sun down :) Kaisley is a pro traveler let me tell ya...I think she did better with the jet lag then I did, she was pretty much sleeping through the night by the 3rd night, and me well thank goodness Grandma Fay had some sleeping pills...well we are glad to be home, but are so happy we made the trip, we will never forget it!!!
This is one of Kaisley's first experiences in Germany...playing at the park! Aren't the swings cool?
Rothenburg Germany....this city was so beautiful, we stayed the day here and ate a yummy lunch, ate yummy cookies, pasteries, and chocolates!

Look at how beautiful it is, so green and lush.



These are the famous cookies Rothenburg is known for. Aren't they pretty, they were good but not as good as they look...a little on the dry side, it's a good thing they were dipped in yummy chocolate!


This was at lunch, the waiter was soooo nice he even took Kaisley for me so I could finish eating and after a few minutes of being gone I thought I better go check on her and this is what I found coming out of the kitchen....it was the cutest thing ever! She has a wooden spoon in her hand and a chefs hat....they loved her!


Doesn't he look like the nicest man...

Grandma Fay stealing some sugar...isn't it adorable!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Summer, Germany looks amazing! That is so awesome that you were able to go, and that Kaisley did so well. She is so big and is so unbelievabley adorable! I can totally see both you and Chris in her. I can't wait to see part 2.

Mitch said...

wow that looks like so much fun! That is awesome! I am jealous. You look really good! Hot Momma!!

-britt

J & J said...

I want European Chocolate-yum! You lucky girls....what a fun trip. I bet you were missing the dado (Kaisley probably didn't notice too much). Glad you made it home safely. Let's catch up live soon. Miss and love ya...Jenelle

Russ and Julie said...

Summer......what an amazing trip! I bet you had so much fun but are really happy to be back home with your sweetie! Enjoy the fall in the midwest....it's beautiful! Love you

Grandma June said...

Wow looks like you had so much fun! You are so lucky to have such an easy baby. Kaisley is so amazing, she is definitely spoiling you. Looking forward to coming and watching little Kaisley. We will have so much fun while you are gone!
Grandma doesn't have to discipline!
Love you all,
Grandma June♦