Thursday, September 17, 2009

This little sweetie is ONE!



Here is a quick preview of our sweet little girly on her big day... I can't believe she is ONE! I will be sure to post tomorrow, of the party....yummy chocolate cake all to herself, wait until you see the mess she made!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

She is just the cutest little girl ever! Happy bday to her! Summer I was totally going to call you on your birthday but I realized that you were not in this country on your bday.... So I didnt forget. I was talking about you and thinking about you all that day! :) Hope you have a great day 3 weeks later haha!
Can't believe she is 1, that is just nuts! I so want to meet her badly. And I want you to meet Lexey and Paityn too! Lexey is 18 months and Paityn is 3 months. I am nonstop with those 2 haha!

Well... I miss you and hope all is well! You are still and always will be my BFF! :) I know i am cheesy.

Kemp said...

Summer she is so big now! I think she looks so much like you when you were little!!!!!!!!!!! Give her a big hug and a kiss from her auntie Kristie. We miss you guys and I can't wait to see more pictures from her big first birthday

Amy said...

I can't believe how fast the past year has gone. I also can't believe how tall Kaisley is. I bet she would tower over Grant. haha. She is so adorable! She is going to look just like you.

Heide Gentry-Kemp said...

Summer~ she is so big!!! I cant believe it, holy cow she is cute! happy birthday cute little one!!