Look at those LIPS!....Don't you just want to smooooch-um!
She has just started attacking me lately, let me tell you she doesn't play soft....she has little daggers for fingers!
I think she looks like such a big girl....:(
Well Kaisley is growing by the minute....and changing like crazy. I can't believe how quickly they learn, well lets see what new things Kaisley has discovered lately....well lets just say she knows she has a voice, she loves to do this screamin thing...that definately comes with being a girl! And she love her toes, it was like one day she was like these are great and they are always there to play with, she especially likes it when they are sock less so she can suck on them it is great...it just makes changing her diaper a bit challenging. Kaisley is now starting to notice that there are other little people just like her, she gets to play with her buddies, Joe and Jaycee! It's is getting more fun because they are actually starting to play! Well that about sums up our week....

3 comments:
I was hoping you would post today! She looks so big and soooooo cute.....her lips look even more perfect. Let's skype soon so I can get an even better look at the babes...sending love to the mama too.
Oh my goodness I can't wait to smooch those perfect little lips in about a week. Kaisley is getting to be such a big girl. Elly is going to have to come up with a different name for her baby besides Kaisley because Kaisley is becoming a toddler.
Much Love,
Mary
hi summer...your little girl is so cute. Her and lexey would be great friends! are you still in poki?
Post a Comment