Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A brief undate!

Well life is great here at the Minert's...Kaisley is getting so close to sitting up...it is so cute, still a little tippsy....but she thinks she is such a big girl.  Kaisley and I are keeping pretty busy doing little projects, playing, cleaning, and of course sleeping...Kaisley loves to sleep!  I am so lucky she lets mommy get a lot of stuff done, including time for me to be creative....I included a picture of my latest project because it turned out so cute, Mary I thought of you while making it, I will have to show you how to make it the next time I come home!  Well hope everyone is staying warm this crazy winter season....can we think SPRING yet....the cold and snow are really getting old!  We may be in for a very long winter, especially here in Poky!

Look at her...isn't she getting so BIG!
She always makes this confused look, when I get the camera out...

Here is my lovely brooch I made...isn't beautiful!  Thanks to Etsy I was able to make a friend already, in Omaha...the lady who sold me this kit lives there and gave me an invite to go to craft/art night with her...she is an amazing artist and seamstress, I can't wait to go!  I have a few more colors...won't this look so cute on Kaisley...

9 comments:

Randy and Haley Davis Family said...

Hey I am sorry you are having a cold winter but wait until you get here to Omaha... it is FREEZING!! We are happy when we are out of the negatives!! Can't wait for you guys to get here though!

Cindy Zickgraf said...

Kaisley is getting so BIG! She looks beautiful! Good job on the broch it looks cute. Hope all is well in Poky I know how cold it can get in these smaller towns. McCall was -3 degrees today. Burrrr! Hope all is well.
Love, Cindy

Anonymous said...

Kaisley is so sweet. It was so good to see you all again on the blog. I saw you on Mary's blog and thought that I would say Hi! Kate

Kemp said...

So Emily and I were thinking.....we need to come visit you before you leave to Omaha! Kaisley is getting so big and even more adorable! Love the broch it turned out great! Love and miss you all!
Kristie

Pence Planet said...

Summer I can't believe how much Kaisley has changed. She is getting to be a big girl. I absolutely love the broch. I can't wait for you to teach me.
Love
Mary

J & J said...

i love the shot of kaisley smiling on the couch...pretty girl. what exactly is a broch?

Brittany said...

Oh my gosh Summer, Your family picture is so adorable! Who took those pictures? Such a perfect family! I can not believe that Kaisley is sitting up! How old is she now?.... She is too cute!

Claire said...

Hi Summer and Chris,

Holli gave me your blog address. Your pictures are gorgeous. Steve and I blog at claireandsteve.wordpress.com

Brittany said...

I just have to comment again!!! Kaisley reminds me Lexey so much! Just in her pictures she kinda looks like she poses for pictures just like lex does! I dont know... there is just something about her!! They have to meet!