Let's just say we were a little bored this afternoon....the Mac photo booth made our day! I was laughing so hard, Kaisley even noticed that her cute self was a little messed up or should I say a little FreAkY! The picture straight below is where we are wishing we could be at the moment! Instead we are still here in the BeAuTifUl PoKy.....you do what ya gotta do to livin your spirits on a cold wintery day!

Ohhhhhh....Baby Kaisley.....

A little creepy!

Oh, could it be 2 Baby Kaisley's!

Some more crazy ones....

We miss you all.....see you on FriDaY!!!!

4 comments:
i seriously cant believe how fast she is growing up!!!! She is too cute! I so want her and Lexey to meet! When can we meet up? Maybe we should come to poky.
Kaisley is such a doll and growing so much. I am sad that we are going to miss her this weekend! It is fun playing with the photos like that, I did it over at Kristie's with the kids once it was a good laugh. Hope you guys are doing well. We are now moved out and will be seeing you probably at out new residence. Take Care,
Talk to you soon,
Cindy
like the beach shot, yes kaisley looks like she is enjoying herself. wish i could see you this weekend too...love and miss you both
Those are hilarious!! You have got to do them with Izabel and Ford!!!! I should post those ones sometime! Cindy and I were laughing so hard. So I am sad to say we won't get to see you guys when you come this weekend, but I am happy that we will be heading out to Hawaii! Emily and I were thinking about coming the first weekend in March....I think it is the seventh. I'll give you a call and see what will work for you.
love ya
Post a Comment