Look at those LIPS!
Happy Valentines Day! It was a blast Allison, Katie, and Darci thanks for the great time! Don't you love our V-Day cookies, they were a hit!
Kaisley loves to study with her Daddy!
Kaisley can't get enough of her feet...she perfers to suck on them when she's naky...
I thought this was so cute...sorry it is a little blurry!
Here are just some randoms photos from the past week...We had a great week and are looking forward to going home to Boise for the weekend!

7 comments:
Summer, you don't know me I am one of chris friends from Highschool!My name is Angie, I just had to say that your sweet little baby is so cute! I know how winters can be, I am in Rigby not to far from pocatello, and the winters are long! Anyway tell Chris hi for me and your family is beautiful! Good luck in Omaha
hi summer, thanks! love your comments! we need to come see you guys. I hope all is well and you are happy. Your little one is so precious and beautiful! Im excited for another one.....not the lack of sleep but you know what I mean. talk to you soon
Love you guys!!!
Hi Summer!! You're little girl is sooo cute! I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog!! How are you!??
Love the cookies that was such a fun day We have to do that more. Thanks for planning it. Tyson Loved his book of his girls :)
Hey Summer, too bad the web conference didn't work out, you would be surprised to see how much Allie and Kaisley look alike! I guess there is alot of Minert in them :-) Can't wait to see you again. Love Christine
It was so good to see you guys on Sunday. I'm so glad we came over or I would of been bummed that I missed you. Kaisley is sooo stinkin cute. She seems like such a happy go lucky baby. And that smile just melts your heart.
Your such a cute little family.
Post a Comment