Well last minute Chris and I were able to pull off yet another Halloween Party! It was a lot of fun, we had a few couples from dental school join us, we all dressed up, played games, and of course watched our little ones "play" in their cute costumes...it was so funny we seriously took pictures of the three little guys for like 20 minutes. Joe he is the little man in the middle was so funny he kept trying to hold Jaycee's hand and Kaisley... lets just say she didn't have anything to do with that, she's still a little to young for that:) Well hope you all had as much fun as we did...enjoy!
Our First Halloween as a Family
Chris: Of course BSU football player Summer: Butterfly Kaisley: Lady Bug
Look how funny Kaisley's face is...she kept making that face I think she was a little weirded out with all the flashing of the camera...
Joe was determined to get that bunnies hand..
This is our friend Jason, him and his wife were vampires but I only have the picture of him and his baby the family one just didn't turn out...
Our lovely friends Zack and Katie, and of course the ladies man Joe!
Jaycee: Bunny Joe: Sailor Kaisley: Funny faced lady bug
I had to take a picture of her Halloween outfitt Grandma Fay got her, she wore this most of the day...well when she finally woke up at like 2pm, seriously she slept the entire day! It was the only way I even had a chance to put together a party...I love you Kaisley your the best baby a girl could ever ask for!!
She is not the most happy here cause we had to wake her up so we could put her real Halloween costume on...the party was about to start, other wise I would have let her keep on snoozin!

8 comments:
looks like you pulled it off! Kaisley looks adorable in her lady bug costume!!! WE MISSED YOUR PARTY! Ryan got me some Halloween flowers and we watched the incredible HULK! I did dress up at work....I was a tooth fairy :) he he miss ya tons.
You have such a cute little family sum! Miss ya!
Good work Summer making it happen. Your place looks nice. Does Kaisley sleep at night too? I can't say yet who she reminds me of. Maybe I'll know when I see her in person. Sending love.....
Kaisley is so cute. I love her costume! You look too good for just having a baby!
Summer and Chris, your apartment loos so cute and nice. That's cool that you already have lots of friends out there--you guys are such social butterflies. Speaking of butterflies, the halloween costumes were super cute. We miss you guys. I don't know if we'll see you for Thanksgiving since we are going to Utah for thanksgiving. Agh, how sad, Kaisley is going to be all grown up by then:( Well, give her a hug from Aunt Carrie.
GO VOTE!
Love ya,
Carrie and Fam.
Kaisley has grown so much! She makes a cute ladybug especially with the funny faces. Your party looked like fun, wish I could have been there! Love you guys, cindy
Hi! We found your blog- Your little girl is SO cute! Congratulations!
It was so fun hanging out with you guys this weekend can't wait to see you soon
Post a Comment