Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fun Filled Weekend With The Pence's....

It was so much fun, this weekend Andy, Mary, and sweet little Elly came to visit!  What a awesome surprise!  It was great, I kept it a secret from Chris and we surprised him, Chris had a whole week of tests and so this was perfect timing, thanks Mary and Andy for making our week!  The boy's had a lot of fun of course watching football and the girls...lets just say we have fun no matter what, Mary and I did get to do some shopping which was fun.  Well unfortunately Kaisley had a little too much for one weekend and ended up sick with a cold Monday morning...so so sad, I now understand what every mother means when they say, "it is the worst when your baby is sick", because it really is.  Here are a few sad photos of our little sickly daughter, I thought I better document her first cold since I'm sure there will be many, even though we would love to forget about the last few days...well I'm glad to say she is feeling much better and getting back to her normal self.  We love you Kaisley and can't wait until your 100%.  Being sick just sucks!


The Pence Clan! (I think this turned out so cute, maybe it should be there Christmas Card Picture...wouldn't that be cute!)  Love you Andy, Mary and Elly!!!
Daddy taking care of his babe...

Look at those sad sad eyes....

See the Fam in less than 2 weeks!

6 comments:

J & J said...

poor kaisley....sam has been on the couch most of the day also sick, he has a cough and a fever. nice to see a recent photo of the pence family-hint..hint to mary. hopefully our babes get feeling better soon. kisses for kaisleyxxx

Kemp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kemp said...

Kaisley still looks adorable. So glad that she is feeling much better! Can't wait to see you in two weeks.
love ya
kristie

Pals Place said...

That is so sad about Kaisley. I guess we just partied too hard. It was sure a fun while it lasted. We love you guys and are counting down the days until Thanksgiving.
Love,
Mary

Randy and Haley Davis Family said...

I love your blog. It is great to see how things are going for you guys!! Kaisley is so darn cute!! I can't wait until she is here in Omaha and I can see her everyday!!

Minertmoments said...

Oh my goodness! Kaisley is growing up so fast. She looks way different from when I saw here only a few weeks ago. It does suck when your kids are sick, you think it's the end of the world. But like you said it will happen a lot and eventually you realize that they always get better and don't worry so much.
Love ya,
Carrie