Thursday, October 30, 2008

FUN AT THE PARK!



So Sunday we decided we better take advantage of the beautiful weather...I can't believe how nice it is, man one weekend it snow and the next it's almost 80 degrees?  Weird...well it was fun taking Kaisley on her first adventure to the park not quite sure she will remember but that's why we take pictures right...well we are still counting down the days until Thanksgiving!  I can't wait to see everyone in their Halloween costumes wish I could be there to see all the little munchkins!


Think she may be a bit too small for the playground...

Chris thought she might like to spin...not so sure she's ready for that kinda play daddio!




It's a little strange here in the good old town of Poky, speed bumps are no longer speed bumps...there SPEED HUMPS!?? 

6 comments:

Heide Gentry-Kemp said...

Summer,
Your little girl is getting so big!!! I love it... I love the park pictures there are so cute! how is poky treatin ya? what is kaisley being for halloween? You look great! Keep in touch and I hope to see ya soon. Love Heide

Kemp said...

Oh baby Kaisley has grown so much. We miss you guys! Ya so no Halloween party this year....so sad! It just isn't the same with out you. Love ya can't wait to see you in a few weeks...

J & J said...

Kaisley looks a little more like a Blackhurst now. I am glad the weather got nice again for you guys. Can't wait to see everyone's halloween photos. love, Jenelle

Cindy Zickgraf said...

I love all the pictures, it is good to see a lot! You guys make such a cute family. Good talking to you today. I am so glad you did a Halloween party, although a little jealous we could not make it. You always do the best Halloween parties. Well love ya talk to you soon.
Love,
Cindy

Mitch said...

Summer you have huge boobs!!! And I seriously have to meet your precious girl! We might be going to Idaho for a funeral soon so maybe we can swing by and hangout for a bit!

Brittany said...

Oh my Gosh... HAHAHAHAHA That last comment isnt form Mitch! That would be weird!!