I had to take a picture of this, the other morning Kaisley was chillin in her swing and I notice her eyes were glued to the T.V. it was so funny no matter what we did she wouldn't take her eyes off of it. Hopefully this isn't a bad thing... I turned off the T.V. shortly after the photo. After trying for a while I got a pretty good picture of her smiling, this is the best I can do for now, I'm sure it will get easier in the next few weeks. So enjoy!
She is thinking about it.....
CHEESE!

3 comments:
Awesome job on catching the smile! It is funny how sometimes babies stare at t.v's and bright lights. It would always freak me out because I didn't want their eyes to get hurt. Love seeing recent pics of the little Kaisely. What is Kaisely going to be for Halloween? Let me know and post the pics. Love you guys, Cindy
AWW.... How cute is she!!! Lex has that same swing but she never really liked it! So you are lucky! She is already getting bigg! Hey sorry i missed your call, I hate answering unknown numbers. Anyway I would love to come visit you guys!
Summer.....Kaisley has such a pretty smile! She is already changing so much in her pictures. We can't wait to meet her this Christmas. We love and miss you!
Post a Comment