We were waiting for Uncle Jay and Aunt Amy to come last Tuesday, Kaisley was loving her swing so I grabbed the camera hoping I would catch her smiling...didn't quite make it, I got one where she is still kind of doing a little smurk...oh well I thought I got some funny ones enjoy! Thanks Jay and Amy for stopping by on your way through it was so wonderful to see you two...wait I mean three! Amy's belly is so beautiful I can't wait for your special one to come, hope your still feeling well we love you all!
I almost got it...
I thought this one was hilarious, babies make the funniest faces, I swear I could just stare at her all day long...
Here she all the sudden got really sleepy, but just after I took the picture she perked right back up as you can tell in the next photo...

6 comments:
Kaisley is getting so big already! What a sweet heart! Her eyes are looking so blue already.....can't wait to see you. Hope you two are holding up out there in Pocatello. Oh and I hope Chris is holding up too!!! I wish him all the good luck in the world. Miss ya and love ya
Kaisley is such a cutie. It looks like mommas milk is doing a good job filling out those cheeks. We can't wait to love on those cheeks.
Love Ya,
Mary
P.S.
I sure love the outfi!
Kaisley looks so different. Now I see that she does look like mama too with Chris's lips. Very sweet little one. I swear my belly just grew huge this last week. I'll get a photo up soon. Call sometime....love ya, jenelle
Where in the world did you get all Kaisley's cute outfits?... So so cute!
thay comment is from britt by the way! didnt want you to think he so gay for asking about outfits...haha!
Summer your daughter is adorable!!! I love her little hat. Hope you are enjoying being a mother! How is Pocatello?
Post a Comment