Hello Beautiful Family! It is so fun to see the pictures of her first bath! I just wish I could have been there to see it. You all look wonderful on your blog pics. I miss you guys already and want to hold that sweet heart again soon. Love you all and can't wait to see that baby and how she will change in a week! Summer call me anytime. Love Aunt Cindy
Hey Guys, Sounds like things are going good and she is already getting big, its amazing how fast they grow, enjoy it while you can. love ya minert fam.
Hey Mommy and Daddy, Kaisley is such a cutie. I'm so glad that you guys set up a blog so we can see pics of her since we won't be able to see her very often since you live in Poky now. They grow up so fast and change so quickly. I can't believe how alert she is during her bath, what a doll. We'll see you soon. Love, Aunt Carrie
4 comments:
Hello Beautiful Family! It is so fun to see the pictures of her first bath! I just wish I could have been there to see it. You all look wonderful on your blog pics. I miss you guys already and want to hold that sweet heart again soon. Love you all and can't wait to see that baby and how she will change in a week! Summer call me anytime.
Love Aunt Cindy
Her hair is already so blonde,like the color of her mamas. I can't wait to hold her. I even had a dream about her last night. Such a sweetie! love ya
Hey Guys,
Sounds like things are going good and she is already getting big, its amazing how fast they grow, enjoy it while you can. love ya minert fam.
Hey Mommy and Daddy,
Kaisley is such a cutie. I'm so glad that you guys set up a blog so we can see pics of her since we won't be able to see her very often since you live in Poky now.
They grow up so fast and change so quickly. I can't believe how alert she is during her bath, what a doll. We'll see you soon.
Love,
Aunt Carrie
Post a Comment