Chris . Summer . Kaisley
Congratulations from the Dahls! My wife is already baby-hungry after only four months of being married. By the way, I like how in every picture where Chris is wearing a shirt it's a Boise State one. Go Utes!
Summer- she is beautiful!!! Congrats. Kori
Wow, I can't wait to meet her. Great work Summer and Kaisely. We're excited to see the changes ahead. Love you, Jenelle
Summer & Chris.....Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl!! We are so excited for you and love you all so much!
Congratulations Summer and Chris. I am so happy for you! You're little girl is beautiful!
Hey guys,well im glad i know your blog now and were so happy for you guys and kaisley is very cute and we'll see you when you come again. love ya minertfam
Congrats Summer & Chris! She is so cute. Hope your feeling good.
oh my freaking crap... she is gorgeous! And you didnt call me geez. Congrats and welcome to mommy hood! I am gonna call you!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Congratulations from the Dahls! My wife is already baby-hungry after only four months of being married.
By the way, I like how in every picture where Chris is wearing a shirt it's a Boise State one. Go Utes!
Summer- she is beautiful!!! Congrats. Kori
Wow, I can't wait to meet her. Great work Summer and Kaisely. We're excited to see the changes ahead. Love you, Jenelle
Summer & Chris.....Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl!! We are so excited for you and love you all so much!
Congratulations Summer and Chris. I am so happy for you! You're little girl is beautiful!
Hey guys,
well im glad i know your blog now and were so happy for you guys and kaisley is very cute and we'll see you when you come again. love ya minertfam
Congrats Summer & Chris! She is so cute. Hope your feeling good.
oh my freaking crap... she is gorgeous! And you didnt call me geez. Congrats and welcome to mommy hood! I am gonna call you!
Post a Comment