Tuesday, September 23, 2008

1 Week Old...


Kaisley is 1 week old now, do you think she has changed?  I can't believe it was a week ago that I was working on getting her into this world, what an amazing week we have had!  This has been the best and most memorable week of my life, being a mother has already been beautiful, I love it! We just wanted to thank Grandma June for coming to be with us, what a special time we had, we will never forget it.  Mom I made sure to give Kaisley a big hug and kiss for you this morning when she finally woke up at 11am!  Man she is the best baby in the world...and cutiest :)  Well we won't be gone for to long...
Grandma June you are the Best!  We love you soooo much!

This is Daddy Daughter time...Chris can't get enough of it!
Look how cute they are sleeping....


2 comments:

Brittany said...

Wow... She is the cutest thing ever! Cant belive we are both mommies!!!

Susan said...

Summer!!!!! you had a baby! holy freaking crap! congrats girl! where are you at? dental school? if you are meaning poky as short for pocatello you better tell me! i'm only an hour from there!!!!!! hope you are doing well!