Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!


(Only one missing is Mary...she must have been taking the photo)
I came across this picture today and was reminded of that very special evening I spent with all the women who I love and look up to so dearly...gave me the most encouraging love, support, and most of all inspiration; just a few weeks before I became a Mother.
Being a Mother is the most wonderful calling in the world and I am so happy to have a day to celebrate all the amazing women who have made me the mother I am today. So Mom, Jenelle, Mary, Cindy, Kristie, Emily, Grandma, Fay, Amy, and Julie I am thinking of all of you on this special day...you all have a special place in my heart and have helped me be the woman and mother I am today. I wish we could all celebrate together but we can't and so I just get to pretend ;) I miss you all so much and am so proud and grateful to be apart of such a powerful and loving sisterhood! Happy Mama's Day to you all!

3 comments:

Pence Planet said...

Summer that was one special day!!! I think I was taking the photo:) I feel the same way about each of you as well. Much love going out to you all. OXOXO

June Blackhurst said...

Oh how fast time goes by! What an awesome blog! What blessings we have, especially one another. Enjoy each an everyday! Love and miss you.

J & J said...

Thanks Summer! I feel very blessed as well and look forward to more time spent with my favorite sisters. Love you....