Finally I am showing you Kaisleys big girl room! Kaisley loves her new bed, and I had a lot of fun making it special for her! The other project I did would never of happened if it wasn't for my amazing talented mother! While we were home in Boise a few months ago, I had my mom help me sew the cushion cover, well it fit like a glove and I was so pleased with the outcome! After a lot of elbow grease, achy back from bending over in strange positions, lots of sand paper, tons of staples, two coats of nasty toxic stripper, and one can of my new favorite product BRIWAX...I can now say it was all worth it!!
Kaisley's new BIG girl room!
Kaisley's new BIG girl room!
I was wondering...for a while if I should of just chucked it in the dumpster!

5 comments:
Wow! That is one awesome chair! It looks so good. I like your choice of stain for the wood. And the cushion fits perfect. Way to go girl! You should keep on with your projects, you are very talented. Kaisley's room is sooo cute!
That chair is gorgeous!!!! It was worth the effort! Kaisley's room is adorable! Simple and sweet :)
Summer I am in love with the chair. I can see why you told Chris you will never get rid of it. The wax is beautiful, I am going to have to give it a try sometime. I love Kaisley's bedding, simply adorable! Love you.
P.S. I hope you are enjoying your new ride:)
Summer,I know your family through Chris and his brother Scott. I admire your style and taste. Love what you did with the chair and the room. can you maybe share where you got your little girl's bedding. it turned out beautiful!!
Post a Comment