Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

Hope everyone had a terrific V-day! We had a wonderful day together as a family. Kaisley is becoming quite the little girl, starting to talk a lot and mimicking everything she sees. I love her so much and she keeps me going, we have so much fun together playing with friends, cleaning the house, doing projects together, and hanging out with the best daddy ever! Chris is coming close to spring break...it's hard to believe it is spring break in 2 weeks because the weather is still freezing!! Will it ever get warm? Well, sending you love from the freezing mid-west!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Wow she is looking so old. She is just getting cuter and cuter, I think it was possible! i seriously love you guys!!!

Brittany said...

haha i meant i DIDNT think it was possible.

Cindy Zickgraf said...

Kaisley is growing so fast, she looks like such a big girl. Hoping the weather gets warmer! Love and miss you all. Wish you could come visit for Chris's springbreak!

Pence Planet said...

What a dolly!!! She looks sooo much older. I can't believe how fast kiddos change. Love the photos looks like your camera is still out of comission:( Hope all is well. We love and miss you all. OXOXOX

Missy said...

She is just too cute!
It needs to get warmer soon!! I hope it doesn't take too long for all this snow to melt.