Monday, February 1, 2010

Food Inc....


I just wanted to let everyone out there know that you need to watch this documentary, that is if you haven't already! This will open your eyes...I thought I was maybe a little crazy with not only what I put into Kaisley's body but also my own, this film reconfirms to me that I am on the right track, eating good WHOLE foods, knowing what every ingredient is...and spending good money on your food, it is essential to good health.
We have the power to CHANGE! (everytime you go to the grocery store)
Also go to the the food inc. website and sign the petition
to better change your school lunches...

4 comments:

J & J said...

Yea! I am so happy you are getting the word out. I watched this a few wks. ago and was disturbed enough that I couldn't sleep that night. I wanted to somehow let all those that I love know to watch this and protect their health as well as the earth and society in general. Next up is "Fresh". Love you Summer, you are such a strong lady. We need to catch up soon.....(Julie loves you too!...I'm in Montana w/them getting a root canal). xoxo

Pence Planet said...

Summer I can't wait to watch it. I went to the website and read up. Thanks for getting me informed. I can't wait to watch it. Bunches of Love.

Jay Amy and Tesla said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!

Katie Wolfley said...

Summer I watched this today, and wow! I think my family needs some change! I am a little sick and disturbed at the same time. Thanks for sharing.... it opened my eyes that's for sure.