Saturday, April 4, 2009
LOOK who's on YouTube.....
Today my lovely husband made this sweet video of Kaisley's first six months...gotta love the Mac and imovie it makes the best home videos ever!!! I'm afraid Kaisley is going to have a lot of DVD's with her name on them...home videos are the greatest!! Thanks Chris for making this lovely project that is priceless...take a look just click here->kaisley on youtube
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
AHH... I want one!!! That is so precious. I love it... So so so cute!!
-Britt
Loved the video! She is growing up too fast! MIss ya
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!!!
that is such a good idea and one that you will treasure forever. she is too cute!
That is sooo cute! You two have quite the adorable little girl! What a great idea. Good job Chris.
Post a Comment