Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Guess who's crawling....



For the past few days Kaisley has been sooo close to crawling, she would actually go forward a little...but last night she went so far all on her own and today she is catching on even more!  I can't believe it!  Our little girl is growing up :(  I'm sure she is going to keep me on my toes, I guess I better baby proof....wish I could post te video but blogger still says there is an error?  Whatever...maybe someday?

7 comments:

Munns Madness said...

love the flower She looks so cute See you soon.

Brittany said...

Yay... Good for her!!! Lex was so slow! HaHa I love her outfit!

Kemp said...

Oh baby Kaisley is no longer a baby! She looks so adorable! Oh and you need to send me that e-mail of the cool blogs! I am getting pretty darn bored! Thanks sis

Randy , Haley and Tyler said...

What she is crawling already?? Jace is rolling all over the place but far from crawling.

Cindy Zickgraf said...

Way to go Kaisley! She looks so much older in that first picture! That is crazy that she is already crawling! Hope you all are doing well. Today is the due date, no baby yet. All is well, love you guys. Aunt Cindy

Amy said...

Oh Summer that is so exciting! Kaisley is so adorable and her outfit is so flippin' cute! I can't wait to hear about all the trouble she makes now that she is moving around.

J & J said...

Wow can't believe it is that time already. I bet she is happy to be on the move. Love your you tube video too. Love ya...