We went Downtown on Saturday night to see the tree lighting, I must say it wasn't the most spectacular tree lighting but was fun to go sing Christmas Carols and hang out with friends Mike and Nicole and of course the Pence Clan! Kaisley was of course sleeping through all the fun until Elly said "Kaisley's crying", we couldn't hear her because of all the Christmas music, thanks to Elly Kaisley got to enjoy some of the fun!
We love the Pence's
Mike, Nicole and (baby boy!)

4 comments:
That last picture of Kaisley is so cute, with her little hat that mama knitted for her I might add! Nicole looks great for being so far along. I am sorry we did not get to see you all very much this Thanksgiving. So glad you guys will be back soon! Hope all is well. Love you all,
Aunt Cindy
What a great time we had despite the "not so bright" tree lighting. We love you guys and can't wait to see you for Christmas.
The Pence Clan
P.S. I just love the picture of Elly and Kaisley.
It looks like you guys had so much fun....How neat to be able to spend time together! The concert looks amazing...what a special gift! We miss you.
The pictures turned out so great! You guys really do have a wonderful life! Thanks for sharing them. I can not wait to hold Kaisley. She is growing up so fast and is very cute. Christmas is going to be so fun.
Post a Comment