Monday, December 8, 2008

Kaisley is taking the binky...just for a short car ride and that was the end of that...

Well Kaisley loves to suck, and the other day I was trying to help her find her thumb...that didn't quite work she prefers to shove her entire fist into her mouth.  Well she was getting pissed off at that so I thought well maybe she'll take the binky?  Well I was lucky because she loved it...well for about 15 minutes and then she wouldn't have anything to do with it.  At least I got a picture, probably the last time I will ever get it in her mouth.  Well I guess I just won't have to worry taking her binky away when she is 2!  

Say ChEeSe!

6 comments:

Kemp said...

Oh I miss her! She is even cuter than she was two weeks ago....if that is even possible! I can't wait to see my squishy! You have to come see our christmas tree and a few decorations! It looks so festive at the Kemp residence! Love ya
see ya soon
Kristie

Kori said...

Summer, Kaisley is adorable, I can't believe how big she is getting!!! You have an adorable family, and I loved your pics that you had taken, I saw them on that girls blog, I might have to have her do some in the spring, she is awesome! Take care, and Happy Holidays!

J & J said...

Evan is actually into the binky, it doesn't seem like such a bad thing. We'll see how long it lasts though. Kaisley looks really cute having a binky treat. I love your wreath. Mom says she hopes she gets one too! Love you...

Scott and Jamie said...

Hey guys, your little girl is so cute. We need your address for a Christmas card! Either leave a message on our blog or email us!
Thx

Pence Planet said...

What a cutie. I just want to kiss those cheeks. Good job on the wreath it looks great. I can't wait to do my little project now.

The Followell Family said...

You guys she is so cute. Congratulations. Isn't being a mom just fabulous?! I hope you guys are doing well. Enjoy every minute with that little girl.