It was a beautiful 70 degrees on our special Thanksgiving day! Kaisley had fun playing outside and enjoying the sunshine! I think this is officially the last day of good weather....and it was now you would think were living in the Arctic! And seriously that is no joke! Don't have a lot of pictures just a cute one of the babes in her turkey hat!
Kaisley of course sucking on her thumb!
She is a little sleepy...this is even before the turkey dinner!
Bring on Christmas!!

1 comment:
Hey any of the fans that followed my moms blog. Well its 9 years later and I am now 12! Me and my mom looked back on all these photos and shed quite a few tears. I wish that I remembered all those things, I think it would've made a difference looking back on all these things. Just wanted to let you know that I am still here and I to wish that my mom still posted things on this because I think you guys would have love to know a kind of person that I turn out to be!
Love you all
Kaisley Minert
Post a Comment