Chris is so awesome, he keeps all our videos in order our here. I just keep watching this over and over because I can't get over how little she looks! Its crazy how fast they grow up! Side note: why on earth did I let that nasty mullet last as long as I did...wow, seriously summer...
3 comments:
I didn't even notice the mullet...she's beautiful at all stages. What a sweetie pie. We miss her, the boys have asked several times. Big hugs your way...hope you had a special Easter.
Simply Adorable!!!! Elly loved watching it so much that she just had to watch it again. I can't believe how much she has grown since you guys moved to Omaha. Love you all.
So cute made me smile the whole time! Time is so precious enjoy each and everyday because she will grow up so fast! It seems like just yesterday when she was born, now look she is a little girl! Love and miss you all! Give lots of hugs and kisses!
Post a Comment