Happy Anniversary Babe! It is hard to believe that SIX years ago we were tying the knot...Wow, time flies doesn't it. I can't think of anyone better to spend these last six years with, Chris you are AMAZING! I love everything about you, your such a wonderful husband, friend, and daddy. These last six years are filled with the best moments of my life, I wouldn't change anything. I love knowing that no matter what our future holds we will always be together, thanks for such a SWEET life together...so far...it is and has been a DELIGHT!
I never thought I would be one of those couples who forgets their anniversary but...it almost happened! Key word: "almost" Friday night Chris and I were talking and just randomly Chris shouts..."Tomorrows Our Anniversary!" I couldn't believe it, I really would have forgotten so good job babe! I will never let that almost happen again...lets hope ;)
So much has changed since this photo...
I never thought I would be one of those couples who forgets their anniversary but...it almost happened! Key word: "almost" Friday night Chris and I were talking and just randomly Chris shouts..."Tomorrows Our Anniversary!" I couldn't believe it, I really would have forgotten so good job babe! I will never let that almost happen again...lets hope ;)
So much has changed since this photo...


3 comments:
Happy be-lated anniversary you two. Hope your day was special. And yes you guys make beautiful babies!!! The count down to Christmas is on................
Love Ya
What is this talk about babies and little girls...notice the plural? I can't believe it's been six years already! Congrats! Also congrats to Kaisley for getting potty trained. What a relief eh?
Summer, we've never met, but I had the priviledge to meet Christ on his mission (His brother Scott taught and baptized my family). I just wanted to say Happy (late) Anniversary! It's easy to forget things when you are busy hanging out with yuor favorite people! Your blog is darling! You have such a great style! Your little family is beautiful!
Post a Comment