
Only a week late...Chris's parents came out for Christopher's White Coat Ceremony, marking his half way point in Dental School and also the beginning of his clinical experience! Way to go babe, we are getting closer...I am so proud of you and your accomplishments, keep up the good work! I can't believe how fast time goes, today I was thinking as a lot of the graduates have moved on, this time of our lives is really special and I am truly going to ENJOY and CHERISH every moment. We have already made amazing friendships and I love our life here in the middle of America, it is rich with so many wonderful people!
Thanks Dave and Fay for a wonderful stay it was so lovely to have you two to ourselves :) Kaisley especially loved having grandparents to play with. She is wondering when your coming back ;) Can't wait for summer vacation! (after Chris is done with boards) We are going to live it up! (especially chris)
xoxo
6 comments:
Great job Chris! We can't believe that you are half-way through with school already. I remember Russ walking around in his white coat! It brings back so many memories. Cherish this time you have together....life seems to get a little more crazy once your done with school. We are so proud of both of you. Miss and love you.
Oh....Summer, your hair looks so pretty long!
Russ and Julie
Way to go Chris!!! We are so proud of you. Keep up the hard work. And don't forget to enjoy the journey because life unfortunately doesn't slow down, like Julie mentioned. We love you guys and can't wait to see you this summer.
Chris you look good in the white professional coat! Congrats to the both of you making it half way so wonderfully. Love and miss you all.
oh wow, great job Chris. That is awesome. I miss you guys! But we are coming this summer to visit with you guys in idaho.
Yeah, we're only half way there as well!! Exciting stuff!! That's interesting that your school does the White Coat Ceremony after 2 years. Here at IUPUI they do it before they start 1st year, but it makes sense to put the white coat on as they're beginning to actually work on "real" people now. Hope all is going well with you guys!
I know I need to make a visit to come see you! Don't worry I've been thinking about when would be a good time. Maybe Sept-OCt. That would be fun :) I'll see ya in July which is only a month away ! Yahoo!
Post a Comment