Monday, April 19, 2010

Kaisley and Mia...



We had a wonderful time in NOLA (aka...New Orleans, Louisiana) it was so great to see Grandma Fay and Grandpa Dave, thank you...thank you...thank you...we loved every minute of our stay. I couldn't believe all the beautiful architecture I loved all the variety of homes...lovely is all I can say. I unfortunately don't have any pictures to show all of you...I lost or someone stole my camera :( So thats for the delay of new posts. The bummer was that it was toward the end of our trip so I had already take a lot of pictures...so here are some random photos from a few weeks ago of Kaisley and her buddy Mia, they are so cute together...and both have crazy hair! Oh yeah, Kaisley got her first haircut! I will post soon about that...she is a big girl now it is so crazy how a little haircut can change your baby into a toddler! I thought that is was time for the mullet to go and I am sure Kaisley will ask me someday, "why didn't you do it sooner...mom, you actually let me go out in public with that!" So she has a cute little bob for a hairdo now, super cute...thanks, Erica for doing such a good job and quick! Chris is almost finished with his sophmore year! Yahooo...finals this week and next then we are offically Juniors...I told Chris last night this is the last time he will ever have the title as underclass men. Well life is trucking on by, the spring is so BEAUtiful here is the Mid-west...it is consistent with 70 degree and even sometimes 80 degrees! We are enjoying the sun to it's fullest, Kaisley is out from sun up to sun down.



1 comment:

June Blackhurst said...

Oh what a big girl she is getting to be these days! It will be so fun to have her here this summer. We moved Grandma Mary today, it will be weird without her here anymore. I am so happy for her, but it is still hard. Andy is the best ever for her. Love and miss you guys.