Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Camera still broken...
Well, the other day I found Kaisley sucking on the battery to the camera...well now the camera doesn't work. I wish I had it because we had quite the storm last week and the icicles were everywhere! Oh, not to mention last week was probably the coldest week of my entire life!! I think the warmest it got was 0 degrees considering the wind chill and the coldest it got was something like -30 degrees! It pretty much stunk...all I can say is CABIN FEVER! So at least we started off this week well, with a warm 30 degrees and it is gettting warmer everyday, I think that by Sunday it is suppose to be 41 Yahoooo!! Melt snow melt... It is pretty pathetic when you consider 30-40 degrees warm jacket weather...well to more important things, Kaisley is becoming quite the little girl. Chris is so awesome he made another video of her, this time it is a year in review...he made it for her 1st Birthday and just finished it, thanks babe! Better late than never...he's been quite the busy dental student. click on the link ->Here's to Kaisley's First Year!! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
AHHH Love that video!!! She is soooo cute I need to meet her!
can;t believe that weather geez, and your still alive?
Summer...I love that video! It is so sweet! Grant watched it with me and he loves Kaisley! hehe. Oh and I am so sorry you are stuck in that awful weather...I can't even imagine. I'm so glad it is warming up for you. Kaisley is beautiful!
Great Video Chris! It is priceless! My how fast time goes by. I miss you guys so much. Way to hang in there with such cold weather! I can't even imagine. I am so ready for spring myself and we haven't even had anything like you have. Love you guys!
Post a Comment