Okay here are some photos from the wintery wonderland...It has been snowing since 1 am this morning and it is still snow and it is 8pm this evening! It is amazing, and all schools are closed, even University's, Chris is in finals week and they cancelled all classes! Crazy weather here, and it isn't expected to stop snowing until noon tomorrow! I think we have a foot of snow or more, oh and it is maybe a wopping 7 degrees outside, I will fill you in tomorrow on all the fun baking my amazing friend Elena and I did, so stay tuned!
Elena braving the weather to come over and bake up a storm...
Below, this guy did this all day long, and if you were to look outside right now you would have never known.
This is about 15 minutes ago...

3 comments:
It has been crazy weather here too! Seriously it got down to -4 degrees last night! It snowed on monday and hasn't melted yet( which as you know is rare here in Idaho) Seriously I am freezing my ta ta's off :) Love ya and can't wait to see you in about a week and a half. Stay warm inside baking......
Oh Summer I miss you sooo soooo much! And I seriously want to squeeze Kaisley so bad! Hopefully I will be able to come up and see you guys in a few months! :)
hey summer and chris, cant wait to see you guys at christmas, looks like everything is going good there, and Bri cant wait to see Kaisley. love ya holli
Post a Comment