Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Enjoying the last of the Beautiful weather...


Well the past two weeks the weather has been spectacular! It's nice to have a mild November, because we all know were in for a very long cold and dreary winter...we have tried to take advantage of every moment we can while we still can play outside! Below are some fun pictures from a Sunday walk/play in the park...Kaisley loves to play outside, what kid doesn't...

We were playing peek a boo on the swings, one of her favorite games.
Daddy and Kaisley getting some swinging time...this next picture is the best!


She was laughing so hard, it was so cute!
I can't believe Thanksgiving is in a week. Crazy how quickly time flies by...we are hosting our first Thanksgiving, I can't wait it is going to be wonderful, I can't wait to cook all the yummy food and get my house in tip top shape, I have some fun ideas to make this a special dinner...I will get some pictures to show you all, maybe some of you will consider Thanksgiving at the Minerts house next year...xoxox

3 comments:

Mitch said...

your daughter is so cute summer! I am glad you have a blog....hey can I send britt out there for a weekend like in January? email me mitchmanley@gmail.com so I have your email k? -Mitch

Pence Planet said...

I love the laughing photo so much. Kaisley is sure enjoying her daddy time. You need to blog your Thanksgiving spread. I am excited to see what you create. We will sure miss you but we will be anticipating you guys coming for Christmas. Love you all.

Amy said...

I love the pic of Kaisley and Chris...that is so sweet. And I'm so excited for you and your Thanksgiving! That will be a blast! I know you will make it great.