Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Kaisley is a walker

Kaisley has been taking steps here and there for about a month....but I wasn't ready to say she was offically walking, but now well...lets just say she is on the loose, nothing can stop this little munchkin! Chris thinks she looks like a monkey when she walks because she puts her arms up above her head and waddles. It is so cute, well this video was of her about 2 weeks ago and so it is a little shaky, I need to video her now that she is a little more stable. Oh yeah...HORRAY I can finally post videos!! Lots of love! xoxoxo

4 comments:

Cindy Zickgraf said...

So CUTE! It reminds me of the video of Riley walking for a banana. I love how she holds her arms up for balance. Hope you guys are doing well. Love to all!

J & J said...

I love watching new walkers walk-so happy for themselves and still a little sketchy. I bet you were elated to see her after your romantic getaway. Will she not let you out of her sight now?

xoxo

Katie Wolfley said...

Kaisley is so cute! Your get away to the Bahamas looked awesome. Good luck now that Kaisley is walking your lives will never be the same!

Jay Amy and Tesla said...

What a good little walker!! I love the rickety first steps! Tesla is also getting her sea legs under her! Love you all!