Monday, October 12, 2009

Fall Break....in the Bahamas!!!

Fall break is a wonderful thing... especially for crazy stressed, brain drained dental students! Chris and I went on a very spontaneous (much needed;) trip to the Bahamas this last week with some of our best friends out here!! It was my first time away from Kaisley which made it some what difficult but I knew she was in good hands back at home....Grandma June came to take care of our babe, THANK YOU Grandma!!! We LOVE you soooo MUCH! Here is just a sneak peak of our trip...I am already wishing I was back in the 90+ sunny weather...instead I'm back here in the dreary cold of Omaha Nebraska...I think the high is 43 degrees!! Lets just say it pretty much stinks...I'm stuck asking myself why did we chose to go to school here???

Can I just tell you, this picture doesn't even compare to the real thing...
Chris really needed some down time! It was soo nice to have my husband back!!
I will give you all a slide show of the crazy fun we had later :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

I am so jealous...you are taking all of these exotic trips around the world. How fun. I bet that was a much needed for the both of you. I hope things are going well.