Hey everyone, I know that Summer's B-day isn't until Tuesdayy but since she is out of the country I thought that I would make her a video. Check it out on YouTube. The address is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt9wMh2hIR4. See ya.
This video was so sweet! I showed Adam and he said never expect me to do this. He is so computer eliterit. I bet Summer will cherish it. Good job Chris, show Adam how to do it.
5 comments:
I love it... you did a great job Chris! I love Summer so much! I am glad she has an awesome husband cause she deserves it. Miss you guys!!!
-Brittany
The video is awesome! Summer is going to cry when she sees it. I am sure you are missing your cute wife and baby. Hope all is well in Omaha
Way to go Chris!!! That is one nice birthday gift!!! Summmer will definitely be missing you. We hope all is going well with you and your little fam.
This video was so sweet! I showed Adam and he said never expect me to do this. He is so computer eliterit. I bet Summer will cherish it. Good job Chris, show Adam how to do it.
Chris....you rock!!! What an amazing Birthday tribute to Summer! We hope everything is going well for you in Omaha. We miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment