Sunday, June 21, 2009

We LOVE our Daddio!!

Chris is such an amazing Father....I love seeing him love on his little girl, I am pretty sure Kaisley already has her Daddy wrapped around her little finger.  Just when you think you can't love your husband anymore...and then they become a father.  It is the best thing in the world to see the man that you love as a father.  I love you Chris!!!  We are soooo happy your our daddy!!! We had a terrific day spending it with great neighbors and amazing friends!  We miss you all back in Idaho, can't wait to see you all soon!!

I can't believe how much Kaisley has grown!!
A week ago was the College World Series opening ceremonies...lots of fireworks!  Kaisley didn't seem to mind the loud noise either....It's kind of fun the stadium is walking distance away...Chris and I are going to one of the Championship games this week.
Kaisley...if you can believe it fell asleep, even through all the loud bangs!  


Chris is s

4 comments:

Amy said...

Sounds like everything is going great. I'm so glad. That makes moving so much easier! Kaisley is so adorable and I totally see you in her!

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

don't you guys just love this whole dental school experience! (i'm sure the boys would have a different opinion) but i have loved being away and making new friends. are you guys going home for summer at all? we have the month of july off so we will be in boise and would love to see you guys if you're in town. your baby is adorable!

Pence Planet said...

I just love those kissable lips of Kaisleys. Happy Fathers Day Chris. It sounds like you guys had a great day. We love you guys. Have fun at the game. I'll be sure not to tell Andy the sports junky.

Amy said...

Hey, I'm sure we will be in Boise at least once in July so I will definitely call you. It will be so fun to get together!