Well I thought I better post one last time since our internet is being turned off today...as I have been packing these last few days I have been reflecting upon the past school year and all that has happened in our little family. It is amazing how quickly your life can change and how quickly your baby grows up in such a short amount of time. I remember moving here last August and thinking...here we go...new place to live, Christopher starting Dental school, ending my job to start a new one...being a MAMA....Wow!!! All at once what the heck were we thinkin? Well now that I can look back it wasn't so bad...I absolutely love being a mom and a "supportive" wife to a husband in stressful schooling. It has been a great stay here in Pocatello we have made so many wonderful friends, but it is time to move on to the the great state of Nebraska...a week from today my parents are coming to bring us a Penske truck(THANK YOU RYAN!) to move our stuff...we get to go to Boise for a little over a week to spend some time with our lovely families. Then Chris and his dad will head off to make the big trek to Omaha, as for Kaisley and I, we get to fly out on the 18th and meet Daddy there. I didn't think driving 17 plus hours with a 8 month old was the best idea so I made sure to make other arrangements. Well here are a few photos of the past nine months....can't believe the changes...
I'm pretty sure this is one of the first photos of her in Pocatello...we were lucky enough to have Grandma June stay with us...looking at these pictures really makes me want to cry...
Not the best picture of her, but it shows how tiny she was...
Our first family photo shoot....thanks to the talented photographer Cindy Bigelow at Sweet Grace Photography!

This is just a random photo I took last night, Kaisley loves to be on Daddy's shoulders, it's perfect for pulling hair ;)

5 comments:
Ah sad! Good memories for you guys! That is good that you are flying I definitely would go nuts driving too! we went nuts driving to Vegas a 5-6 hour drive. But Lex is a crazy one! And wish you the Best!
-Brittany
Oh yea! Another adventure! Kaisley has grown up so much! I can't wait to see you guys next weekend! Oh and Ryan totally hooked you up and that is why he is such a sweetie! I love the photo of Kaisley on her daddy's shoulders......she has the cutest smile. Love ya and happy packing!
We will be there Thursday with the truck! Oh, so many changes with your little family! It is exciting, but sad at the same time. That is why it is so important to live each and everyday to the fullest! Just think my youngest is graduating from high school. And it just seems like yesterday that all the kids were still at home. Love You, see ya on
Thursday! Mom
Summer, I just love your blog. Despite the fact that we live so far away I have the feeling I am part of your life, that is awesome. Kaisley is such a big girl, I can't believe how much she has already learned in her short life and she looks like she is almost ready to walk! Have a good trip to Omaha and let's skype as soon as possible. Love christine
I can't believe you guys are going to Nebraska already and I'm so bummed I wasn't able to see you before you left Poky. Good choice on flying by the way. Driving would be miserable. You guys have definitely had some big adventures in the past year. You have such a great attitude and an adorable little family. I'll be sad the next time I go to poky and I won't be able to call you. Well Good luck, hope moving goes smoothly.
Post a Comment