Monday, April 20, 2009

Enjoying the park....






Here are some pictures of some of our weekend...we went to 2 BBQ played some volleyball, some fresbee golf with our friends here it was a great time!!  Kaisley had some fun too while at the park, dad thought it would be fun to put her down the slide, I didn't think it was the greatest idea so we just pretended....

6 comments:

Jay Amy and Tesla said...

That looks like alot of fun!! Such a big girl on the slide! I havent looked at the blogs in awhile and you have a bunch of new posts! It was fun to see all the photos of Kaisley, I love those pea pictures! So fun!

J & J said...

It looks like you are now enjoying Poci. I hope the packing and moving go smoothly. Please come back to ID in July so that I can see the pretty little lady. Love ya!

Amy said...

What a little toe head that girl is. haha. She is going to look just like her mama.

Grandma June said...

Looks like you had a great weekend! she is too little to be going down a slide by herself! She is so cute, what a big girl. We might leave real early thurs. morning to bring the truck to you guys. We will talk later.

Hillary said...

Okay I randomly came across your blog! We were totally neighbors at Shaw Mountain in Boise. I can't believe you have a sweet baby girl. Where are you living? How is Cindy? Hope all is well!
Hillary Kirwan

Hillary said...

We are living in Blackfoot! I wish I would have known that you were so close. We could have played together. Good luck in school. That's awesome.