We had a wonderful Break, so sad it had to come to an end....Kaisley's first Christmas was great, she got to meet and "play" with her new cousin Evan and Tesla, meet some more family including her uncle Brian who arrived home just in time for the Christmas season from his mission in Texas! It was so much fun having him home, we love you Brian! Well back to life here in Pocatello we are now all looking forward to Spring and moving to Omaha in May! Maybe it is a little to early to be wishing for spring but it's what keeps us going...love you all!
Aunt Emily and Kaisley waiting for Brians arrival...
Can you tell by the expression on Elly's face, she wasn't so sure about being on top of Riley's shoulders...as for Ford and Izabel they loved it! so
cute...
Meeting Uncle Brian for the first time!
Zickgraf's Ugly Sweater Christmas Party! Thankyou Grandma Mary for the sweaters!
Chris and Derek, his Tetris arch rival! Chris unfortunately wasn't able to defend his title...
Kaisley and Mama Christmas Eve
Kaisley was giggling, it was so cute video coming soon so stay tuned...

3 comments:
Yay... I have been waiting for you to update! Cant believe that Brian is back ...crazy!
Come visit us! It is summer like weather here, you would love it. I really enjoyed meeting Kaisley, especially swapping babes(hee, hee). She has such a sweet, easy going way about her. I can't believe I might not see you guys for way too long....you should really come and visit. Call soon. xoxo
I love seeing the pictures of Brian coming home, I didn't get any pictures of that event. I am also sorry we didn't get to see much of you during the break. When is your spring break? Remember the baby is due April 8th. Hope your little family is doing well. Love you,Cindy
Post a Comment